Protecting a computer system from being harmed by viruses and other forms of malware is a must in the increasingly digital world of today. Today, computers are used for communication, storing data, and performing various routine tasks.
Unfortunately, the same computers can be easily attacked by viruses and other types of malware leading to data loss or even data theft. It is thus important to have an antivirus program to keep computer systems safe and secure. Webroot antivirus is one of the leading solutions in the market.
The following Webroot antivirus review looks at how it can be used to protect computer systems from viruses and other malware and secure the data of users.
Webroot Antivirus Features
Webroot is one of the fastest and comprehensive antivirus software suites in the market today. It is easy to download and use with a complete installation and system scan taking just a few minutes. Here are the key features of the software:
- Identity Protection: Works in the background silently protecting the security codes, account numbers, usernames, and other personal information of users from theft.
- Privacy Protection: The System Optimizer washes away traces of online activity of users, makes deleted files unrecoverable, and reclaims hard drive space by deleting temporary files, cookies, and browser cache.
- Multi-Device Coverage: Provides excellent protection for Mac, PC, iOS, and Android users to ensure that the data of users is always secure irrespective of where or how they connect.
- Real-Time Anti-Phishing: It proactively inspects links for malicious web content and blocks fake websites that trick users into giving up their personal information.
- Secure Automatic Backup: It keeps important files safe from data loss and computer crashes with up to 25GB of online storage space, which means that users are able to access their files securely on any device.
Ease of Use
Unlike other antivirus programs, Webroot has taken the time to design the interface of the antivirus program intelligently. All the buttons and links are well positioned for easy and consistent navigation. Instructions for using the program are quite clear too. It is virtually impossible for any user to run into trouble using the software especially with all the documentation and resources provided.
Webroot offer very comprehensive customer support. Simply put, if users have an inquiry, it can be handled in multiple ways. Webroot offers a very interactive FAQ or knowledge base section. The help section is even broken down into topics like troubleshooting help, keycode, and installation. Documentation and user guides have also been provided. The company also provides email and telephone customer support.
The Bottom Line
Based on this Webroot antivirus review, it is quite clear that it is one of the best antivirus and anti spyware program in the market. It is highly reliable and users can count on it to minimize potential security risks to their computer systems since it quickly identifies thereat and deals with them before they are able to cause any harm. Don’t waste time using antivirus programs that don’t work, but rather use Webroot instead.